- Reunion will be open to only National Waco Club members aircraft
- Wynkoop Airport will be notamed “closed except for prior permission”
- All current National Waco Club members have permission to operate aircraft at Wynkoop Airport during the Reunion
- All members need to register to assist with our planning on this website or on the page in the newsletter (then mail it in)
- When registering please include the make and model of aircraft you will bring as well as its “N” number and the number of people attending with you.
- Parking assistance will be available as written in the General Ops section with the Waco’s receiving first priority during busy periods
- If flying into the Reunion, please review all applicable pages on this website, or in the May newsletter, to aid in the safe operation of our Reunion
- As an alternative, the Knox County Airport is just 2nm southwest and might be able to provide complimentary ground transportation (between Wynkoop and Knox Co.) for anyone who wants to land there. Check with them in advance. Camping is available on both airports (no showers) and there are no ramp or overnight fees.
We hope everyone will make plans to come to the National Waco Club Reunion! We are anticipating a large gathering of Waco’s again for this Reunion, so make your plans now to join in the fun.
Please check back often, as we will post new updates as needed.
Last updated: April 8, 2017