- Last updated: May 2, 2023*
(*Be sure to check back frequently for changes to the schedule as we get closer to June!)
This is the schedule for the week. There may be a few tweaks but this is the plan so far – 2 fly-outs, a forum and a dinner at the airport every night! Another point of interest is that even though the reunion doesn’t officially begin until Thursday; feel free to arrive any time that you wish. We want you to get the most out of the Reunion. There are many volunteers usually on the field during the 5 days preceding the Reunion to get the airport set up and ready for everyone to arrive. For those there on Wednesday evening we will have an informal pizza party to kick things off. We’ll take up a collection and order some pizza and watch the sunset before the Reunion begins. This evening has become quite popular and we usually have about 50 in attendance each year. This is a great way to sit down, relax and get to know your fellow members while having a great time!
- Fly-out to Troy, Ohio – Waco Field (1WF) sponsored by the Waco Historical Society. Leave early to spend the morning visiting the WHS museum, which opens at 9am.
- Complimentary Luncheon at New Carlisle, OH (3OH0) at noon. All club members welcome. Sponsored by National Waco Club member Roger James.
- Corn Boil/Cookout Dinner for all members in attendance – Hamburgers, hotdogs, fresh garden salad, fruit salad, corn on the cob and much more. Begins at 6:00pm in the Grove, Wynkoop Airport. If weather is inclement then dinner will be served in the hangar on the north side of the airport.
- Breakfast flyout to Mt. Victory, Ohio (O74). The Plaza Inn Restaurant is adjacent to the field. Come and go as you please. Make your own arrangements with your fellow club members.
- Rain Date for Troy/ New Carlisle fly-out if needed
- Forum 3:30pm – Andy Heins
- Pork Chop/ Chicken Dinner for all in attendance – Pork Chop or Chicken with side dishes. Begins at 6:00pm in the Grove, Wynkoop Airport. If weather is inclement then dinner will be served in the hangar on the north side of the airport. $25/adult- $15/child (6-12)- under 6 free. $10 extra per ticket if purchased at Reunion.
- Maintenance Forum 10:30am – Radial Engines Limited
- Maintenance Forum 1:30pm – Tim Sherwood Proper Torque Procedures
- Banquet at 6:00pm. In the large shade tent (weather permitting), Wynkoop Airport. Seating begins at 5:30pm. Full catered by Mr. Mike – dinner-$35/adult- $20/child (6-12)- under 6 free. $10 extra per ticket if purchased at Reunion.