- Last updated: March 22, 2020*
(*Be sure to check back frequently for changes to the schedule as we get closer to June!)
This is the schedule for the week. There may be a few tweaks but this is the plan so far. Another point of interest is that even though the reunion doesn’t officially begin until Thursday; feel free to arrive any time that you wish. We want you to get the most out of the Reunion. There are many volunteers usually on the field during the 5 days preceding the Reunion to get the airport set up and ready for everyone to arrive. For those there on Wednesday evening we will have an informal pizza party to kick things off. We’ll take up a collection and order some pizza and watch the sunset before the Reunion begins. This evening has become quite popular and we usually have about 50 in attendance each year. This is a great way to sit down, relax and get to know your fellow members while having a great time!
- Fly-out to Troy, Ohio – Waco Field (1WF) sponsored by the Waco Historical Society. Leave early to spend the morning visiting the WHS museum, which opens at 8am.
- Complimentary Luncheon at New Carlisle, OH (3OH0) at noon. All club members welcome. Sponsored by National Waco Club member Roger James.
- Corn Boil/Cookout Dinner for all members in attendance – Hamburgers, hotdogs, fresh garden salad, fruit salad, corn on the cob and much more. Begins at 6:00pm in the Grove, Wynkoop Airport. If weather is inclement then dinner will be served in the big tent or the hangar on the north side of the airport.
- Rain Date for Troy/ New Carlisle fly-out if needed
- Pork Chop/Chicken Dinner for all in attendance – Chicken or Giant Pork Chop grilled onsite, salad plus side dishes. Begins at 6:00pm in the Grove, Wynkoop Airport. If weather is inclement then dinner will be served in the big tent or the hangar on the north side of the airport.
- “Koop Group” breakfast begins at 8:00am in the South hangar, Wynkoop Airport.
- Group photo of all who are in attendance, 12:00pm in the flight line
- Banquet at 6:00pm. North Hangar, Wynkoop Airport. Seating begins at 5:30 pm and dinner service begins promptly at 6:00 pm.